Thursday, October 27, 2011

all i want for Christmas

no...nah ah...not you :D

there are other things that makes me happy, it's not just eating, watching the box, dawdling, making my little monsters playtime a misery (ha ha jk, no really not :D), shopping and...you know the other thing ^_^

the following stuffs will not only make me smile but the little people around me, well at least the first two items :D

* a huge glass full of plain m&m's *

** tic-tac (the mint flavoured mint) dispenser...a huge dispenser to refill my small one **

*** make-up book (last one i got is like 1200 yrs ago it was Kevyn Aucoin Face Fwd ***

**** a walk in closet (yeah in my dreams) ****

***** or better yet a sephora gift card...so i can choose anything i want, 5 stars baby! *****


hope i can get all these in time for Christmas...gotta buy a packet of m&m's everyday starting today :D - yes the above list is my gift for moi :p


instead of poinsettias why not stargazer lilies? 


the star of all Christmas Decor
a hot pink Xmas Tree


the pressies!


Christmas isn't just about the presents (but it plays a huge factor hee hee), it's about being with your loved ones

i miss Christmas in Philippines which starts as early as september :(

and oh-em-gee! look what i found in youtube! i love you youtube!


1 comment:

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...