Saturday, October 1, 2011

my fave highstreet fashion

My first October post. I hope its gonna be a good long month, it's my month and I hope everything goes according to what I want... I was gonna say plans, but I don't really make any so, yeh I hope this month would be the best month of this year. 


I'm gonna share with you my fave high street fashion, here are the (fashion show / lookbook) videos of my favourite high street brands. These vids are pretty old except for the last one, which is my favourite of all.


Topshop
Spring Summer 2012

Mango
Fall Winter 2011 / 2012
(Amazing how they held this in Pompidou Centre.)

Zara
Fall Winter 2011 / 2012

My fave of all, bebe! It was all about white... sheer, silk and lace... and those white ankle boots, nothing but love.

bebe
Spring 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...