Sunday, October 2, 2011

WATCH || drop-dead-diva

Drop Dead Diva is a mix of comedy, drama and fantasy, everything I like in a series. When I first saw an episode in OSN First, it was the episode with Leelee Sobieski about that rainbow nail polish, I've only seen half but I loved it! So I started watching the series online and couldn't stop. Can't believe I hafta wait till next year to watch season 4 :(

My favourite characters are Teri Lee (Margaret Cho) and Stacy Barrett (April Bowlby), they're the spirit of that show!

Teri with her quirky attitude and big mouth but kind hearted and loyal.


Stacy is the bff anyone would wanna have. She's the third blonde I ever liked in a series! The first two were Rachel Green and Phoebe Buffay.



The eye candy of the show, Grayson Kent (Jackson Hurst). A younger version of Dermot Mulroney.


Blonde model's soul in an overweight lawyer's body...go figure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...