Monday, October 10, 2011

wishes granted!

* thank you my loves for these presents *
i love surprises...tho u were a bit dissapointed, i think...cos there was no real celebration...effort well appreciated


i almost got two items from my wishlist! honestly, i really wasn't expecting anyone would give me anything from my list...guess it was indeed my "lucky day"

found my new love! in the new Burberry Body Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance...its all in the name...it makes me all dreamy when i wear it.

  • A Deep and intense concentration of Burberry Body Eau de Parfum for a rich and long-lasting scent
  • Top notes of fresh green absinthe, exquisite peach and refined freesia
  • Floral heart notes of natural rose absolute, iris enriched with warm sandalwood
  • Sensual base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, seductive amber and musk
Multi-faceted glass bottle
Rose gold coloured embossed check lid
Soft suede finish nude drawstring pouch
85ml
Made in France






rosie huntington-whitely



i also got this fantabulous mobile phone in white! it has been a long time since someone got me a phone...it was on my previous post but the samsung galaxy s2 that was in that list was black, but when i saw the white version i made it known that i wanted white :D so yay!!! 


so so happy! didn't plan on celebrating at all, it was just like a normal weekend...food and booze my friends bought...they came without an invite...i love them all...i love my bff who's always been there no matter what plus she helped me do my laundry on my birthday...almost complete except i'm missing one important woman in my life...i love her, hopin she's doing alright...


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love that fragrance. It smells so yummy!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...